Thursday, April 22, 2010

Float, float on

I find this hard to believe, but I am a floating voter. My inclination is to vote Labour [I always had up to the last election] but having explained the difference in the parties to Rowan and heard her say "so why don't you vote LibDem" I struggled with an answer. Being against the war, and against the ludicrous Trident replacement, makes them an attractive idea.

Then again the Green party make sense as well. So, I think Labour's days may be numbered. I'll keep you posted.

Danielle and I were both invited to a top-secret [their words] meeting with Cabinet ministers in York today set up by the local Labour MP [who we know]. I could not go as I was in London, but Danielle went and found it a good experience.

The photo is another one that sold at the weekend - Lake Fence. It really benefits from being extra large.

No comments: