Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Daily Mail

Remember the Object interview I did for Radio 4 about the Motorway paperweight? well I forgot [Freudian slip undoubtedly] to say that the Daily Mail [worst most right-wing rabid paper in the UK] had also interviewed me about it. I never bothered to see the article but found this link today [five months late] http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1289012/What-YOUR-treasured-object-does-say-20th-century.html
For some reason the fact that I was married with a child was very important to them [draw your own obvious conclusions] Unfortunately showing the high standard of journalism for which they are renowned they call Danielle, Caroline [an easy mistake to make] and put words into my mouth that were never there.
Par for the course.

No comments: