Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Training

Back from the US, training for the 100 mile sponsored ride has started. Thanks for everyone for helping me reach my target. You can still sponsor me at Donating to my JustGiving page is easy - just follow this link and click Donate:

http://www.justgiving.com/owner-email/pleasesponsor/Simon-Palmour

JustGiving sends your donation straight to PROSTATE CANCER UK so it’s a quick and safe way to donate.

Today I was out on the bike and stopped to consult my map in the lovely village of Saxton. I lent the bike against someone's cottage-pretty wall and had a look. A bloke came into the garden, "Need any help?", he helped me with the route then saw the Prostate Cancer UK cycle top I was wearing in anticipation for the ride in August. "I'm doing that ride as well, for Prostate Cancer". So we had a good chat about that, didn't even bother commenting on the coincidence; some things just happen.

No comments: