Friday, July 17, 2009

Ticino


Every so often I begin the Herculaen task of Clearing Out The Shed. The end result is usually a very ordered shed that then gets gradually suffocated with junk over the next few years necessitating another clear-out. When I tried to go in last week and realise I couldn't even get into it, I knew it was time to act.
Anyway amongst the junk I found a couple of damp panoramic photos which I have resuced a bit. This one is from 1981 when I hitched through Europe on my own. Many adventures including staying in a monastry for the night in Ticino [The Italian bit of Switzerland]. This shot is the view from the monastry.
I am posting this from the Train, so because it is on a Sweedish server the spellcheck is in Sweedish. It tells me I have only spelt five words correctly [damp, bit, I, is, for]

No comments: