Friday, November 25, 2011

Coincidence

Inspired started today, and it was a slow day. Problems with the venue. Should be better tomorrow we all hope.
Lunchtime I went for a stroll to Prets to get some lunch. The Isley Brothers on the iPod, one of my all-time favorite bands. I got into them when still at school, loved Ernie's guitar. I have since found out that Danielle's cousin has done their make-up before now. Anyway, Summer Breeze came on the headphones just as I entered the cafe, I was thinking "I have never heard the original of this song..." I order my latte and mozzarella croissant and listen to the music on the Prets sound system; it is Seals & Croft and the original of Summer Breeze. Now what are the chances of that, a 35 year old song being played on cue?
   This photo is from 2006, one of the Oxford gargoyles.

No comments: