Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Rotator Cuff News

The beginning of November last year I fell from my bike on an ice patch [one of the few all winter as it turned out]
A couple of weeks later and my shoulder was hurting so I went to the Doctor. He diagnosed a damaged Rotator Cuff and it has taken over 4 months of physio and exercises to get back to the stage of feeling good enough to play badminton again. But today was the day, and I am really pleased that it went well. We played just a couple of games and decided to stop whilst it was still OK, and I was restricted in a few types of shot, but overall it was very positive and a good step forward. Edward of course took full advantage and won.
Sunday was a beautiful day in York so I took the chance to use the light and get some shots. Here is the church across the road from our meeting house.

No comments: