Saturday, October 31, 2015

Work

It is over 17 years since I went freelance as a management consultant. I have not regretted it; it suits me. I start a new bit of work in Northampton next week, which is a new location for me.
So here is a list of the clients I have had since going freelance - quite a range.

Hackney London Borough
Islington London Borough
Waltham Forest London Borough
Redbridge London Borough
Enfield London Borough
Richmond London Borough
Merton London Borough
Southwark London Borough
Haringey London Borough

Turning Point
Audit Commission
New Local Government Network
Spectrum NHS Trust

Oldham CVS
Rochdale Community Group

Wakefield NHS
Haringey NHS

Kirklees Council
Stockton Council
Southend Council
Vale of Glamorgan Council
Doncaster Council
Neath Port Talbot Council
Wakefield Council
Barnsley Council
City of York Council


Getting a bit of a human dimension into the Chicago mega-city landscape is not easy; this girl was being photographed from the street - gave me a good shot.

No comments: