Monday, January 15, 2018

Rogue's Gallery

So here are Rob & Kath and Mark & Mandy. Met them in Liverpool in 1976 via Charlie who sadly died a couple of years ago.

And this is John [who I played and recorded with in the late 80s early 90s], Cathy who I know via the Audit Commission 16 years ago, and Coral who is Paul's wife [see below]

Joyce, we met though Danielle's MBA studies [husband Kwami was ill], I used to supervise Paul as a Community Service Volunteer back in 1982.

Lord Victor I met in 1989, Sir David about the same time in Islington

Cathy is David's wife, T is Victor's with Isabella their daughter

Danielle with Katie who I met at University in Liverpool in 1976, and Audrey, Debbie's friend

Debbie is an old friend from Tottenham days, David is Katie's husband, with Rowan

Wendy, another friend from Islington days, with her daughter Mia

Danielle and I.

Great to see everyone, sorry that Andy and Ren and Kwami could not make it due to illness.







No comments: