Monday, September 24, 2018

Melbourne 3

The second day of the conference, another busy day for Danielle with her presentation which closes the whole event [over 700 delegates] to come.
I walked through the city towards St Kilda, and came across some Melbourne bike hire bikes, $3 a day. So I undocked one and set off on the coast route down to Black Rock. A great ride with views across the bay. At one stage I thought I was looking at an island in the bay, then realised it was actually an enormous container boat, huge beyond belief. I then followed a cycle lane up to another route that follows a creek and then the Yarra river all the way back to the city centre, where I docked the bike and walked to the hotel.
The bike (on the ground), the cyclepath, and Melbourne in the distance.

No comments: