Sunday, November 19, 2023

This & That

Busy few days. Danielle got Covid on Thursday, so she has been home bound for the last few days. Another test will be taken shortly, hopefully she will be clear. Very few symptoms at all.

Wednesday I went to a meeting about North Yorkshire Open Studios (different to York Open Studios), which I will be exhibiting in for the first time next year. All seems a very positive organisation.

Thursday I ate at John's and had a really good evening. Earlier I went a walk with Robert and the dog around a very sodden and flooded York. Friday I got a short bike ride in, on a beautiful day, Saturday friend Emilie (who had invited us for a meal) kindly brought the food round here for us to have. This was much appreciated.

Then today I went to Quaker meeting and enjoyed being back there having missed it recently. 

This shot is from our local park, just down the road. A very beautiful place, especially with the sun streaming through the trees.


No comments: