Wednesday, February 09, 2005

In Tandem

Rowan and I went a ride on the tandem today. We went as far as Saturn [on the planets bike ride] then had a coffee at SlideShops [aka Mcarthur Glen outlet www.shoppingvillages.com/McArthurGlenYork/MGYork.htm ] before returning via Holgate Hill where I managed to crash on the corner / Going too fast / Scraped knees / no damage. Rowan was very businesslike about the crash, enquiring “Daddy are you alright?” before we got back on and cycled home. I will be more careful on those type of corners [as Danielle said, I am used to having more weight on the back of the tandem.]

I am now setting off to London for my friend Wendy’s CBE investiture party at Canada House. Should be fun. I am using one of the free GNER tickets Danielle got last month.

No comments: