Tuesday, October 21, 2014

NYC 4

Our last day in New York saw us walk down through Greenwich Village to the financial district. I had never been in Wall St and Broad St before, so that was interesting. We found a suitably hip salad bar for lunch then worked our way back up to Penn Station to catch the train to Trenton. Here Aunt Sheila met us and dropped Rowan back off at school. I felt very sad to be saying goodbye again.
There is a tendency to just take lots of shots of buildings in New York. The skyscrapers are a source of unending wonder. So when a chance to catch them in a different light presents itself it is good to have a go. I think this reflection of buildings in the mirrored walls of a building across the street offers potential. I'll see what it looks like blown up a bit when I get home.

No comments: