Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Reflections

I took a couple of shots at the Fen that I think could be keepers. Here is the first, in two versions. I am really not sure which works best at this stage. Any views would be welcome.

It was interesting yesterday to have a conversation with Fiona Shaw [a novelist  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fiona-Shaw/e/B001K7ZCT6 who lives in York and works as a creative writing lecturer for the University] about a possible project concerning reflections in art, between different types of artist. So, for example, I could interpret her work in photos, she could put words to mine. Anyway there may be some funding for some work on it, further down the line.


Getting feedback on my new work, either from exhibitions, sales figures, or blog feedback, are all types of reflection. And a lot of my work is built around actual reflection and the resulting ambiguity it can produce.

No comments: