Tuesday, September 16, 2014

There is such a thing ...

I stopped at Starbucks for my tea at about 7pm, en route to Rachel where I am staying in Wrexham, and was worried it would be shut, or out of stock. So I was anxious when I saw all the chairs on the tables and that it shut in 30 minutes. But it was OK and I ordered "a tuna panini, orange juice, and a decaf black americano please"
Barista "What size coffee?"
Me "Small"
Barista "You might as well have large, the till is broken and I can't charge you anyway."
Me "Right. Thanks. Can I have a bit of cake too then?"
Barista "Sure, what do you want?"

So there is such a thing as a free lunch sometimes.

Danielle is an enthusiastic supporter of the new wave of women's cycling clothing manufacturers. This is her latest ebay ensemble. Trendy, reflective - what more could you want?

No comments: